INFORMATION ACT - 2005
Information provided as per the Section 4(I) (b) of the Act
1. The particulars of organization,
functions and duties.
2. The powers and duties of officers and
3. The procedure followed in the decision
making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
4. The norms set by organization for the
discharge of its functions.
5. The rules, regulations, instructions,
manuals and records, held by organization or under its control or used by its
employees for discharging it functions.
6. A statement of the categories of
documents that are held by organization or under its control.
7. The particulars of any arrangement
that exists for consultation with, or representation by the members of the
public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.
8. A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other
bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the
purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils,
committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such
meetings are accessible for public.
9. A directory of Organization's officers
10. Monthly remuneration of officers and
employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations.
11. The budget allocated to each of
Organization's agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed
expenditures and reports on disbursements made.
12. The manner of execution of subsidy
programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of
13. Particulars of recipients of
concessions, permits or authorization granted.
14. Details in respect of the
information, available to or held by Organization, reduced in an electronic
15. The particulars of facilities
available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of
a library or reading room, if maintained for public use.
16. The names, designations and other
particulars of the Public Information Officers.
17. Additional Information.
18. Reports on RTI Act 2005.
19. Judgments of
Supreme Court/ High Court.